Special Dock Insurance Program For Arrowhead Lake Association Residents.
Arrowhead Lake Association Dock Owners Insurance Program:
Shaw, Moses, Mendenhall & Associates has created an exclusive dock insurance program for Arrowhead Lake Association dock owners. The program provides property and general liability insurance coverage for single, double, triple, quad, and multi-slip docks. Insurance is written through A.M. Best A rated insurance companies that specialize in writing coverage for docks, piers, and wharves.
- Property insurance covering the following perils: Fire, lightning, explosion, windstorm, hail, flood, wave action, frost, theft, weight of ice and/or snow, collision with another ship, vessel, or floating object, and contact with aircraft or object dropped therefrom.
- General liability insurance to cover third party bodily injury (slips and falls or injuries on the docks) and third-party property damage.
To quote coverage for your dock, three options are available.
- Under the first red bar, simply fill in your name, email, and phone number, and click the black “send to my email” button to have a quote form emailed directly to you. PLEASE SEND THE COMPLETED FORM TO smma@SMMAinsurance.com
- Under the second red bar, simply fill out the online quote form, then click on the black “submit” button
- Call our office at 626-799-7813 x 257 to speak with Mike MacGillivray, who can take the information over the phone.
Please note if any areas of the application do not apply to your dock, simply note “N/A.”
Once completed, quotes will be emailed directly to you, along with additional information including next steps for putting coverage in place.
"*" indicates required fields